Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a list of some of your reasons you could obtain gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to look at.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will find that regardless how good an insurance policy you may think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an understanding that they agree could be profitable. Listed below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may already have a full-line of services not wanting to add much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting firm first to find out their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your submission. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to track you decrease.)
6. Contain too many similar services that companies are flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea attracts a very little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Your sales sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or Flaminstarfish.Tumblr.com was overloaded with too much information to sort indicates of.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and want to ascertain if they are around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what is on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t need a clue who your competition is that are available.
12. You sent a product that is just like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing compared to what is coming out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down based on that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and have a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, inventhelp inventions store yet if they participate in a quick explore your patent your idea they discover that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly over the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, truly was poorly written and also cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, to ensure that you they should be expecting very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just do not look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided their very own line for that year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t need to take the risk for being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are just a few of the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to yourself and understand your market, your commit that market and homework part to make yourself as marketable as we possibly can.