Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a list of some of the reasons you could obtain gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something start thinking about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how to get a patent for an Idea good an idea you may believe it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject a strategy that they agree could be profitable. Here are a couple common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This InventHelp Company News may already have a complete collection of services not looking to add very much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting group first to check their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother for you to trace you decrease.)
6. Possess too many similar services that market is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea attracts a very little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has been really patented by someone else and want to determine if they should go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and do not need a clue who other sellers is in the market.
12. You sent a service or product that is strictly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing whenever compared with what is coming out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, InventHelp Number etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. These have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down based on that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, but when they participate in a quick look on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly beyond the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and will not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just don’t look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for that year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been in production or sold stores or online. So do n’t need to take the risk getting the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are a few of the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your put into that market and do your part to make yourself as marketable as possible.